Claro successfully achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification in August 2010. This framework ensures an effective management system to ensure that we deliver the Claro company goals.
- Formed in 2003 Claro has supported over 5000 clients towards achieving their learning and work objectives.
- Support services involve individually agreed strategies that help individuals overcome barriers to achievement in education or at work.
- Claro consultants are committed, professional and flexible in the way they provide one to one support. Their qualifications and expertise are matched to a client’s needs and all have an understanding of disability issues.
- Our client may, for example, be a wheelchair user, have a visual or hearing impairment or be subject to mental health problems. They may have a specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia or dyspraxia.
- Working closely with partner organisations including universities, colleges, employers, and other service providers we achieve positive outcomes for our clients.
We are committed to non-discriminatory practice and to protecting our client's confidential data.