Our accredited trainers have a wide range of experience, specialising in the most up to date assistive software and hardware - combining their technical expertise with their understanding of disability they help an individual to overcome challenges and to reach their full potential using assistive ICT.
Our Trainers are:
- Committed, professional and flexible
- Experienced in one-to-one support
- Appropriately qualified
- Matched to a client
- Trained in mental health awareness
- CRB checked
- Engaged in continuous professional development
- Appropriately insured
- Following Health and Safety and Lone Worker policies.